Swift Carbon Bike!

by - Monday, January 19, 2015

It has been a while since I have last been blogging away, mainly due to me not having too much to write about. However I have certainly found a worthwhile reason to get back into the blogging, that being a fresh new bike.

Over the past couple of weeks I have been meeting up with the Swift Carbon crew to discuss the potential of me being able to ride their bikes. It has resulted in some very good news, I will be riding the Swift Carbon bicycle range for the next two years, and then hopefully further into the future. This is an exciting opportunity for me since I can see the brand as having such a potential to grow into a much larger company.



A little about the Swift Carbon Bikes:

Swift Carbon has been around since 2008, founded by South African Mark Blewett, ex-pro cyclist. Since 2008, the bikes have been spreading across the globe and in early 2014 they opened a concept store here in St Kilda, Melbourne run by Jonathan Cantwell (former member of Team Saxo Bank).
Swift Carbon also sponsor Australian cycling team DRAPAC cycling as well as British cycling team NFTO.
Traditionally, the Swift Carbon bikes have been a more high-end bike range in producing bikes to a high quality. I was told that they quite often get customers asking for custom builds and paint jobs, adding to their exclusiveness which is something that I fancy a lot.

The bike which I will be riding throughout 2015 for the tri season will be the Ultravox Ti. This is a full carbon bike with a blend of Toray and Mitsubishi high modulus carbon fibre giving it both a strong and comfortable ride for the road. Another feature from the bike which I love is the colour scheme; I will be riding the cyan blue frame model which is very bold and vibrant, one which won’t be missed.

Reviews of the Swift Carbon Ultravox Ti can be read from both Bike Radar and also Cycling Tips.
Over the next few months I will be racing a little more and hopefully can put together a couple of good results. Training has been going very well with a great training group based in Melbourne, making the hard work that bit more bearable.
To finish up, some more beautiful pictures:








You May Also Like

0 comments