Welcome

by - Monday, July 22, 2013


Finally, after weeks of procrastination I have completed my blog. Being a beginner in blogging, it was not such a simple task for me and although lacking some imagination at times, I will do my best to make my blog posts as readable as possible.
 
The main reason for me wanting to start up my blog was so that I can keep anyone who is interested up to date on where I am and what I am up to. However in order for me to get my blog up and running, I had some significant help from a number of people. Personally, I would like to thank Delly Carr, Mark Dadswell, Triathlon in Pictures and Pat Legge for supplying me with some magnificent photos. They all certainly know how to work the camera. As well as pictures, I had the moral support from fellow training buddy Joel Tobin-White, whom helped with the finishing touches of the blog.

As for my current status, I am staying in southern Spain in a town called Serinya. I have been here for nearly a month now and overseas for about a month and a half. One thing that makes Europe so much fun at this time of year is knowing that back home in Australia, it is cold and everyone is suffering. The weather here thus far hasn’t failed, sunny every day making it perfect to work on a good cycling tan line. Another one of my favourite things about travelling is the cultural difference compared to back at home. Trying out different types of food is one of my most enjoyable things to do, hoping that I could potentially find something new to add to my abundance of cooking recipes.

That is all for my first blog post. My next race will be in Istanbul in about 2 weeks, so hopefully I will have something exciting to write about after then.

You May Also Like

1 comments